8 Week Career Coaching Pilot Programme
Are you looking to make greater impact with your career, aim for more financial freedom, be the woman you know you really are and start doing the thing you were meant to do?
Do you feel like you’ve been been playing small in your career so far and really want to break free of your own limitations and craft a career or business on your terms?
Are you ready to take the steps needed for postive change?
What is it all about?
I’m Jo and I’m a Career Vision Coach and certified Women’s Coach.
I’m designing a new Career Coaching Programme for big thinking women like me who want to break free from their own limitations and take control of their career.
I’m looking for ambitious women who know they have more to give but have so far been down playing their career while looking after children or playing safe in a familiar but unfufilling role.
If you’ve had enough of a life like that then join me in my 8 week Career Coaching Pilot Programme. It promises to be a career coaching experience like no other and we’ll dig deep, create a vision of your future, challenge those limitations and create a career uniquely crafted by you in line with the vision you have of your life.
It’s exciting stuff so only join me if you’re ready to make the changes needed to get to where you want to be.
Is that you?
Who is it for?
It’s for big thinking women who know they want to make a change. You might have an idea what you want to do but not have the clarity of how to do it. Or you may just know you want to change things but don’t really know where to start.
Wherever you are you will reach the same result:
Clarity about what best suits you, confidence to make the changes needed and a plan of how to get there.
What others have said about working with me
“Working with Jo has helped me to really identify my core values and how they are intertwined with my skills and ambition to give me the confidence and tools to form a plan to follow my dreams. I feel like a different person – I’ve gone from lacking in focus and direction to firmly on a path to where I want to be. Thank you.”
Aspiring lawyer and mum of two
“It gave me the confidence to trust my instincts. Knowing that you are not the only person having trouble to decide on what to do and also knowing that there are many tools to make decison making easier was very important”
What will the programme cover?
- 8 x 1 hour live coaching calls via Zoom
- Pre-programme materials
- Follow up integration exercises (always with the aim of being manageable around a busy life)
- Session 1 – What’s not working?
- Session 2 – What’s your vision?
- Session 3 – Values
- Session 4 – What are your core skills, experience to play with
- Session 5 – Challenging any limiting beliefs or obstacles
- Session 6 – Creating the right work-life mix for you
- Session 7 – Defining your unique approach
- Session 8 – Creating your plan of action to make your vision a reality
What results can I expect:
- A deeper understanding of your own values and ambitions
- Clarity, purpose and solid actions for change
- A clear direction for where you want to be headed
- An awareness of the practical considerations that you need to take into account when deciding on what you want to do
- A firm plan of action that you can easily implement
How much does it cost?
- As this programme is a pilot the cost is a fraction of what I would normally charge for my career packages. It’s just £250!
- It won’t be around for long though as I’ll be starting the programme in October and I’m only offering it to 5 women
What do I need to do to sign up?
Hop on a free quick call with me to see if we’re a good match. Book your slot by clicking on the link below:
If you’re not free at those times or you’ve aready had a call with me then just email me email@example.com and we can take it from there.
I have 15 years experience as a Career Coach (PG Dip Reading University) and I am also a Certified “One of Many” Women’s Coach.
I am on a mission to help ambitious, working women find work that lights them up and works around the rest of their life.
Now, more than ever, it’s all to play for and it’s up to us to start moving the goal posts to get what we truly want.
You only get one life.
Build a career on your terms and start getting happier in all of your life today.
© Jo Oogarah 2020