Career Shift Programme
This transformational programme is for women who want to get better results in their career so that they show up more powerfully in the workplace, enabling them to thrive and rise up the career ladder with ease.
Who is it for?
It’s for highly capable, purpose driven women who need individual support in reaching their defined career goals, such as moving into a new or first leadership role, defining the scope of a new role or getting to grips with managing specific issues around key work relationships or work/homelife issues.
What is it about?
In this programme we take an in-depth look at what is going on for you in relation to your career, to see where you could get better results by tapping into your own personal power, using a feminine leadership approach.
Navigating a successful career path can be complex, especially for ambitious women in corporate structures which haven’t always been designed with women in mind.
Dealing with those key blockers for women such as visibility, confidence and communicating their needs can be pivotal in really moving your career forward to where you want it to be. When you do it in a way that best utilises your skills and preferences and feels authentic, then you really do have a winning formula that you can use throughout your career.
I use specialist leadership tools designed specifically for women to create your own personal tool kit to enable you to thrive and deal with obstacles whatever situation you find yourself in and in a way that feels right for you, as a woman.
“Working with Jo was such an enlightening and insightful experience. I was keen to get clarity and understand what I need from my career going forward. Jo helped me with identifying my core values and understanding how they should/will shape any future job roles. Jo was always very supportive and I am now in a place where I’m confident, feeling in control of my career once again and excited to see what my professional future holds.”
Kirstie Colville, Marketing Specialist
I was hesitant about seeing anyone to discuss my career as I thought I had it all sussed (with my 5-year plan and annual goals) but feeling unsatisfied in my job, I sought advice from Jo and I am so glad I did! She took the time to discuss my current plan and then helped me to think differently about work. I thought about it like a ladder but she helped me see it as a journey. Now I know my skills can take me onto different paths I never imagined before, I am excited about my future again!
Jess Marshall Pearce, Community Response Officer
What will the programme cover?
- 6 x 1 hour live coaching calls via Zoom
- Pre-programme materials, including a free Women’s PowerTypes™ Profile
- Follow up One of Many tools and integration exercises as well as my own range of tools.
Over 6 sessions we will cover:
- Understanding how you as a woman can benefit from a feminine power approach and thrive in masculine workplaces
- Tapping into your own unique personal power profile so that you can get clear about where you need more power to achieve more of what you want.
- Creating your own personal power toolkit to best equip you for what you need to thrive.
- Becoming an every day leader so that you can confidently grow into the best version of yourself and work towards your bigger future and longer term career ambitions.
By the end of our time together you will feel stronger, more confident and more in control of your career.
What results can I expect:
- A deeper understanding of why you are reacting to situations in a certain way
- Greater confidence in your actions
- More energy to tackle the everyday rigours of life
- Greater ability to make your bigger career aspirations actually happen
- A sense of assurance, from knowing that you are back in the driving seat of your career.
How much does it cost?
- The cost of this programme is £900. This can be paid in one lump sum or in 3 instalments of £315.
What do I need to do to sign up?
Hop on a free quick call with me to see if we’re a good match. Book your slot by clicking on the link below:
If you’re not free at those times or you’ve already had a call with me then just email me email@example.com and we can take it from there.
I have 16 years experience as a Career Coach (PG Dip Reading University) and I am also a Certified “One of Many” Women’s Coach.
I am on a mission to help ambitious, working women thrive in the workplace and progress to wherever they want to get to.
Now, more than ever, it’s all to play for and it’s up to us to start moving the goal posts to get what we truly want.
You only get one life.
Build a career that works for you and plays to your strengths and start getting happier in all of your life today.