Career Focus Group Coaching
Having a re-think about your career doesn’t have to be huge. I also believe it needs to work around your life and family. Often when we take the steps to start examining what we want from our career and our life, we can come up with a plan to approach it in easy, manageable steps.
Our career gives us so much. Financial independence, purpose, growth, enjoyment and power. So spend the time to nurture it and get clear about what you want from yours by joining me and other like-minded women in my 4 week Career Focus Group Coaching Programme.
How does the Career Focus Group Coaching Programme work?
It’s an online live coaching course, over 4 consecutive weeks starting Monday 8th June for a maximum of 5 women.
Each live session lasts for up to an hour and a half. Prior to the start of the programme you will receive a questionnaire to complete which looks at your career history to date and an summary of your skills and experience. You will then have a live session where we look at any of issues around this that you wanto focus on. After each session there will a focused, manageable peice of “homework” to focus on for the next session. At the end of the 4 weeks you will have a clear plan of action for what to do next.
You can access the course through a desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile phone so you can join in from pretty much anywhere.
Each session will be recorded and shared privately amongst the group and we will keep in touch online between sessions, so that you can continue to support each other over the course of the week, ask for advice and share your wins with the other members of the group.
Who is it for?
This programme is for women who are finding it difficult to thrive both at work and at home and are looking to learn more about themselves, find their power and gain more control of their day to day so that they can focus on themselves and move forward in their career or business and achieve the things they know that they are capable of. It is for women who want to be inspired by other amazing women and feel supported in the journey ahead.
What others are saying about the Big Picture Group Coaching Programme…
“I feel so supported and inspired by you all. Lots learnt and lots to think about, so much of what was said really resonated. Just hearing all your thoughts and experiences makes me feel less overwhelmed and panicky…It’s such a privilege to be on this journey with you all and to hear your experiences and opinions – it helps me to think outside of myself and in different ways.“
Creative Director and Writer
“I’ve been telling everyone how wonderful this has been for me. Just the insight you have given as to why we are so unbalanced has been amazing for me. It’s made me realise that none of this is my fault and actually I’m not meant to cope in the way I have previously thought I have had too. I’m more forgiving to myself and the knock on affect is I am more proactive. Almost as if I have a better understanding of myself and others that are in my life. I have also felt totally inspired and empowered by the other women in the session. “
Founder of Festival Brides
What will the programme cover:
- 8 x 1 hour live coaching calls
- Short (up to 30 minute) pre-session learning videos
- Follow up integration exercises (always with the aim of being manageable around a busy life)
- Free Women’s PowerType Profile and analysis
What you will get from the programme:
- Better understanding as to why so many of us suffer from similar issues
- Hear other women’s experiences and stories
- Get support and encouragement from like-minded women through the coaching group and private Facebook Group
- Get access to amazing coaching tools designed specifically for women
- Benefit from a more cost-effective form of coaching with amazing results
- Learn that you are not alone
What results can I expect:
- Knowledge of why you are not getting the clarity and space that you need
- A deeper understanding of your own power and how you can harness it more effectively to function better in all elements of your life
- Greater productivity and clarity in your workplace or business
- More clarity about what your bigger picture career ambitions are
I am an experienced and fully qualified (PGDIP Reading University) careers coach and Certified Women’s coach and I am on a mission to help working women not only find a better quality of life both at work and home but to also excel and succeed in their chosen careers or businesses. I work with ambitious and capable women who want to be the best versions of themselves.
© Jo Oogarah 2020